Tuesday, October 11, 2016

ABS Round 1.6 now in progress...featuring The Brick Bucket Editor Tate Whitesell!

The ABS Builder Challenge is back! This time, the four competitors are...
I'm a little bit of an "outsider," as my three competitors are primarily castle builders, while I focus more on sci-fi...but I'm sure there will be plenty of excellent MOCs of all genres in this contest!

I'm incredibly excited to participate in ABS and I'm grateful to the contest's organizers for including me. I will be posting some updates from this round right here on The Brick Bucket, so stay tuned for some insights into my building and the contest in general. 

Now I'm off to go figure out this seed part... may the best builder win!
You can follow this round of the ABS Builder Challenge here: https://www.flickr.com/groups/abs-builder-challenge/discuss/72157674968251745/

No comments: